There are over 25,000 Physical Therapists in the tri-state area
Are you actively expanding your reputation and profile with hundreds of small physical therapy practices... and thousands of patients?
Who can you trust? How can you easily and confidently refer your patients to top physical therapists that are conveniently located across the tri-state area?
Are you losing patients because other physicians and physical therapists are affiliated with other network organizations?
The Benefits of Joining the TRIARQ Community
1. Boost the marketability and visibility of your practice with PTs and patients.
FACTOID: PT practices are hungry for better physician relationships. Only 10% reported satisfaction with their current relationships.
2. Improve the quality of care and outcomes for your patients.
FACTOID: Less than 10% of PTs use evidence-based techniques. Harvard Business School has estimated that best practice diffusion from clinical results to wide scale practice can take 17 years.
3. Medical Advisory Board oversees evidenced based education, treatment protocols, and PT quality standards.
FACTOID: On average PT practices use fewer than 5 rehab protocols.
4. Make it easier for your staff to send your patients to therapy.
FACTOID: How you handle requests for rehab referrals could impact patient satisfaction for 90% of your patients.
5. Make it easier for you to write your physical therapy prescriptions.
FACTOID: 80% of PT practices want access to web based protocols.