Collaboration With the Medical Industry
The TRIARQ community of physicians, therapists, other health care professionals, and patients is committed to building
strong collaborative and sponsorship relationships that will help create new standards in the
delivery of musculoskeletal healthcare.
We welcome and seek collaboration with the medical industry in the following areas:
• Multi center research studies pertaining to orthopedic, physical therapy and occupational
therapy rehabilitative care. Studies include injury treatment, injury prevention, technology
and medical device implementation.
• Development and distribution of innovative medical technology and equipment to our
To discuss collaboration opportunities please contact Dr Edmond Cleeman email@example.com
Sponsorship of online and live evidenced-based education events
TRIARQ’s live symposiums attract 150 physical therapists and 10-20 physicians as faculty and
attendees. Additionally, TRIARQ’s online Research & Learning Portal has over 400 Users.
TRIARQ is an approved provider on Continuing Education to physical therapists and PTAs by
New York State.
We work with a variety of corporate Sponsors whose businesses and products and services fit
the educational events.
Dependent on the level of Sponsorship, benefits can include:
• Exhibitor Booth in the main reception hall where attendees enjoy cocktails and
networking before the Symposium starts.
• Slide & acknowledgement in Symposium opening presentation
• A Sponsor Information Sheet insert in our handout package to all attendees
• Acknowledgement in Newsletter emails promoting the Symposium, including the
sponsor’s company name and URL. The Newsletter is distributed to 1900 Therapists and other health care professionals and over 60 physicians in the Tristate area.
• Presence on the TRIARQ website and Research & Learning Portal including the
company information and logo on the page for the symposium.
To discuss Sponsorship opportunities please contact Dr Mark Klion firstname.lastname@example.org